Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Tranquil, Leafy, Private and Secure - in a blue chip location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set in a beautiful established tree-lined street, in the heart of the eastern suburbs adjacent Norwood and Trinity Gardens. Positioned almost on the doorstep of tennis courts/playground and the Maylands Hotel.
What we love about the home;
- Beautifully upgraded throughout with attention to detail
- Greeted by a beautiful white picket fence
- 2 large bedrooms both with built-ins master bedroom with sun drenched bay window
- 2 Living areas
- Stunning fully tiled bathroom and Separate laundry
- Paved and shaded extra large and private rear yard
- Lock up Garage with auto door with with internal access Plus a second designated car-park
- Quiet, leafy locale- tightly held and for good reason!
- grocery shopping and essentials can be found at the Avenues St Peters and Marden shopping centres
- cosmopolitan shopping and multicultural eating options along Norwood Parade, enjoy the antique and home ware stores along Magill Road and explore 'where fashion lives' at exclusive Burnside Village
This home will appeal to those desiring an easy - low maintenance lifestyle, first time buyers or those savvy investors! A must see!
Auction: 5th May, 2018 onsite at 11am (unless sold prior)
Note: The Vendors have instructed us to market this property without a price.
We do have recent sales available at the Open Inspection or we are happy to email them through for your perusal.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.