Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Location, Location. Lovely family home with Studio, Very affordable, Great investment. Flat block Park at least 4 cars. Views of Black Hill.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
• Excellent quality 3 bedroom home with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• Open plan spacious lounge and dining area/meals.
• Brand New Kitchen with double Westinghouse ovens, gas stove and overhead range hood, plus dishwasher and ample storage, ovens on separate circuit breaker. Brilliant LED lighting.
• Polished timber floors.
• Studio in converted double garage with separate storage area..great private space!
• Fully Ducted Dakin recycled air conditioning. Large gas heater in lounge dining area.
• Foxtel connections throughout the home, studio and entertainment area.
• Huge covered entertainment area adjoins the home out the back and enclosed with cafe blinds , secure area for kiddies and pets
• Beautiful landscaped gardens , low maintenance, with views to Black Hill Conservation Park.
• Lift up remote panel door and undercover parking for up to 2 vehicles and others in driveway.
• Electrical Meter box updated with safety switches and circuit breakers.
Move straight in, nothing to do at the minute and just relax. All amenities are so close.
Conveniently positioned close to Athelstone Shopping Centre, bus to the city via the O-bahn, St. Ignatius College (right behind you), Rostrevor College nearby, Athelstone Primary and other schools so close. Black Hill and the beautiful Torrens Linear Park are within strolling distance. Plus shopping centres at Newton on Gorge Road and Stradbroke Road.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
610m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.