Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Grand 4 Bedroom Family Home in Great Location. Quality and Space. Solid Double Brick on 900m² approx. Very private and serene.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Ideally situated in the much sought after suburb of Athelstone, the home is nestled in the foothills, set back high, in a position of prominence with some views to the city. This superbly presented home is set on 2 main levels and features ample accommodation. 2 main living areas, informal dining, formal dining and lounge. An outstanding kitchen and 4 bedrooms plus a family room, and a great garage. Meticulously maintained.
Main Features of this Substantial Home are:
• The stylish exterior meets with the spacious interior with a Grand Entrance showcasing the open stair case with ornamental cornices and ceiling roses, displaying ambience.
• Classical formal dining room and lounge are on level 1 with a bay window and feature fire place.
• Upstairs is a huge master suite carpeted, with a walk in robe and ensuite, with a door opening onto your own private balcony
• Master bathroom also on this floor with spa bath, shower and WC.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 of very generous proportions fitted with excellent sized built in robes one of them with a walk in robe.
• On the main level is the 4th Bedroom with bay window and gourmet kitchen fitted with modern appliances, gas fired Bosch cooker and electric oven, Bosch dishwasher and Sharp electric inverter microwave.
• Large pantry and informal dining adjacent, with a gas heater. Along with the modern laundry and WC with vanity bar
• Spacious family room, with wood combustion heater overlooking the patio.
• Floors are stunning solid timber and carpet.
• Cooled by ducted evaporative air conditioning plus ceiling fans.
• Outside is a large patio area with verandah and a shade sail.
• Exquisite manicured low care gardens with automatic irrigation systems.
• The wide paved driveway leads to an impressive double brick garage with 2 separate lift up doors fitted with windows. Garage tiled with heavy duty tiles and being used as an entertainment/games room with a bar and air conditioned.
• Ample parking for numerous vehicles in drive. Security system fitted along with sensor lights. Fruit trees and 2 secure sheds.
Conveniently positioned close to Athelstone Shopping Centre, bus to the city, St. Ignatius, Rostrevor Colleges, Athelstone Primary and surrounded by the Black Hill Conservation Park, walking tracks throughout Black Hill and the beautiful Torrens Linear Park. Plus shopping centres at Newton on Gorge Road and Stradbroke Road. You will love it.
A fantastic first class character family home and is exceptional value in this lovely setting. Mark it down as priority viewing and a must see.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
900m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces and 6 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.