CLASSIC CHARACTER RETURN VERANDA VILLA HOME - 3/4 BEDROOMS + CELLAR+ DOUBLE GARAGE
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in the highly desirable Eastern Suburbs, you will fall in love with this beautiful return verandah Queen Anne Villa, circa 1910 brimming with potential. Beautifully maintained with great street appeal, this tastefully upgraded home combines the best of bygone elegance and modern living. The ideal NE corner orientation makes this gorgeous property perfect for every tenant.
Outstanding features include:
- 3/4 spacious bedrooms
- Built in robes in the master bedroom
- Period features including sash windows, polished baltic pine floors and stained glass windows
- Separate formal lounge and dining room
- Ducted Air-conditioning and heating
- Solar panels
- Upgraded kitchen and bathroom with gas stove and hot water service
- Extensive storage
- Generous dry cellar
- Shaded and tranquil outdoor entertaining area within lush, well-proportioned gardens
- Side access with large double garage.
Outstanding Location peaceful and quiet despite being only one street away from bustling Magill Rd and adjacent from quality schools, Magill Primary School, in the Norwood Morialta School zone, convenient to Pembroke, St. Peters Girls, Rostrevor College.
Shopping and public transport. This property epitomises quality Eastern Suburbs living in a stunning character home.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.